In addition to importing invitees, you can also manually create new invitee records or edit existing invitee records.
When you manually create or edit invitees:
- Newly created invitee records will be pushed and created in Contacts.
- For edited invitee records, their corresponding profile in Contacts will also be updated.
Creating an Invitee
To create invitees, follow these steps:
1. Click on Invitees in the left-hand navigation.
2. If you don't have any invitee, you will see the following screen:
Click on the Create Invitee button.
3. If, however, you already have invitees, you will see the invitees grid:
In that case, click on the New button in the grid toolbar.
4. This will load the invitee form for you to fill. Fill in the details of the invitee, then click on the green Save button.
5. After saving your changes, you will be brought to the invitees grid, containing the newly created invitee(s).
Editing an Invitee
To edit an invitee record, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Invitees module by clicking on Invitees in the left-hand navigation.
2. In the invitees grid which loads up, click on the invitee record which you want to edit:
3. On the Invitee Sheet screen which loads up, click on either of the Edit buttons (at the top of the screen or on the right).
4. This will load the invitee form for you to edit the invitee's details. Edit the details as required, then click on the green Save button.
5. After saving your changes, you will be brought back to the Invitee Sheet with the invitee's details updated.