Create hidden tickets that need a specific code to access. This can be a VIP ticket that is available for selected people only.
- Select Access under Code Type.
2. Code: Key in your desired code or generate a code from the system.
You can create multiple promotion codes as well. Key in your desired codes (one by one) and separate them by commas / lines, or simply generate the codes from the system. You can have up to 3,000 codes.
3. If there is no “Discount Amount” included in the Promo Code, remove this section by clicking the Bin icon.
4. Select the hidden ticket to apply this access code to.
5. Determine the number of uses for the promotional code.
6. You can either provide the Promotional Code or Promotional Code URL to your users.