To create a promotional code:
1. Click on Promotional Codes on the left-hand navigation:
2. On the Promotional Codes screen, click on "+ New".
3. Once you create a promotional code, you will be presented with this screen:
Code Type: Access / Discount
Access codes are used to reveal hidden tickets when activated.Discount codes are used to apply discounts to specific tickets when activated.
Code: You can create your own passcode or have the system generate a code for you. Passcode to access hidden tickets or discounted items.
Type of discounts
- Exact Amount
- Price Overwrite
Enable the criteria function so the discount will only work if the criteria is met.
Select which tickets will receive this discount.
Internal use to describe the discount code.
Number of Uses
Specify if the promotional code has unlimited or limited uses.
Start / End
Determine the Start End date of the promotional code.
Direct link with Promotional Code
This is a direct link to your event page, with the promotional code already activated.
Ticket with specific discounts.
1. Select Discount under Code Type.
2. Code: Key in your desired code or generate a code from the system.
You can create multiple promotion codes as well. Key in your desired codes (one by one), and separated them by commas / lines, or simply generate the codes from the system. You can have up to 3,000 codes.