The registration for your event will close under different circumstances and at different levels:
At event level, when the event capacity reaches its limit
Under the Tickets section is the option to set a limit to your event capacity:
Registration for the whole event will then close whenever the combined quantity of all tickets sold reaches the number that you enter there. This setting overrides the maximum quantity allowed at each ticket level. For example, Ticket A could have a maximum quantity of 50, Ticket B a maximum quantity of 20 and the Event Capacity set to 15. In such a case, registration will close whenever the combined quantity of tickets sold reaches 15.
2. At event level when all tickets reach their maximum quantity
If all tickets reach their maximum quantity, registration for the whole event will close.
3. At event level when the sales periods of all tickets are over
If the sales periods of all tickets are over, registration for the whole event will close.
4. At ticket level when the ticket reaches its maximum quantity
If a ticket reaches its maximum quantity, its sales will close and a "Sold out" message displayed:
5. At ticket level when the ticket’s sales period is over
If a ticket’s sales period is over, its sales will close and a "Sales ended" message displayed:
Customizing the closing message
When the registration of your event is closed, a message is displayed on the event page:
That message can be customized by following these steps:
- Click on Automated Messages and Emails in the left hand navigation.
- Scroll to the Registration is closed Message setting and insert your message in the text box: