Customize your questions easily and capture the best feedback from your attendees online through target segments. Get real-time data and feedback to find out how you can do better for your next event.
To create a survey form:
1. Click on Survey in the left-hand navigation:
2. From this screen, click on the “Create new survey” button.
3. Once you create a survey, you will be presented with the following screen:
Click on the “Set up your questions” button when you are done filling up the survey details.
Give a survey title.
Start / End Date and Time Set the start and end date of the survey.
- Privacy Determine who sees your survey. Public - anyone can take the survey. Private - Invitation only, the attendee who receive an email from GEVME to take the survey.
The text displayed on the landing page of the survey.
- Thank You Message The text is shown after the completion of the survey.
- Text on button Change the text on the button.
4. Setup your survey questionnaire with customizable fields.
For detailed information on how to use the form builder, see the article Using the Form Builder.